Tuesday 3 April 2012

Souvik, Social Activist, Mind reader

NewsNET introduces SOUVIK, the Magician


Souvik shares his photos and tells us something about himself:



Social activist and T-shirt designer

Well, Souvik means Magician :). I am simple, down to earth, smiling 24X7, always believe in present and  live in present. I am from Kolkata, the city of joy.

By profession, I am a social worker. I am working on gender, sex, sexuality and sexual health issues with Solidarity and Action Against The HIV Infection in India (SAATHII). 
I love to be connected with people and their emotions. So, I am designated in my NGO for providing training and technical support to the different groups. I also love to read people's mind: so psycho-social counselling is my passion. 

Music is my reflection and I live each and every moment with music through singing and listening to different kinds of music


Friends are my strength point as I love to spend time with them and trust me, I have an amazing friends circle.

I have my own range of T-shirts and other accessories on gender, sexuality, HIV and youth issues. These are self designed and the brand name is "T&T".

My favorite colour is black as for me Black does not symbolize darkness, it develops personality and gives a dignity and confidence. But, it does not mean that I have any allergy with other colors. I love all colors to paint my life.

My star sign is Taurus 

My tag line: I believe is Blah Blah Blah, because it aslo carries important messages! 
























Send in your photographs and tell us what you're about. mail us at proudlysingle@gmail.com or send us a message via facebook

4 comments:

  1. wow, thnx Frank and Hotbods... m flying without wings!

    ReplyDelete
  2. souvik is really an amazing n lovely friend of mine..

    ReplyDelete
  3. archan mukherjee15 April 2012 at 14:00

    its cool to find souvik in HOT BODS, specially wen all the photographs posted are taken by me.... ;p

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah, Photographer must get ab treat :)

      Delete

PLEASE ADD YOUR COMMENTS